Transport of horses
The DARHORSE training center has two modern vehicles to transport two or three horses. The center provides the owners with the Renault trucks and Paragan and Theult. We also own two high-quality horse trailers for 2 and 4 horses, which can be connected to the company cars. In the case of need, the transport of more people and accessories of horses is allowed by company minibus Mercedes Vito, to which a trailer for two horses can be connected as well.
The DARHORSE training center within ACTON Ltd., inter alia, holds all the permissions, registrations and licences for the international transport of animals without any time limitation. We provide the transport emphasizing the quality, safety and efficiency throughout Europe.
Our vehicle fleet is used very efficiently due to the commitment in the breeding field, which has the main season during the winter months and just the mutual reciprocal interconnectivity of the DARHORSE training center enables the transport of horses in high-quality and very cheaply during the racehorse running.
For the long transport of horses there is especially prepared vehicle Renault-Paragan equipped with:
- The pneumatic rear springing controlled by the driver, which provides a safer and more comfortable drive in case of any uneven terrain or poor road conditions.
- The strict safety standards and hygiene meets the floor space of horses, which is made from anti slip poured rubber.
- The horizontally adjustable divider between horses whose settings can be tailored according to the size of transported horses, or in other way, it can be adjustable to transport foals or a mother with a foal together.
- The controlled air ventilation ensures a two-speed and two-shift ventilator in the ceiling using a temperature sensor. A driver is informed about the current temperature in the cargo compartment by the digital display.
- The passive ventilation air system provides the set of four-speed side openable windows, along with the antidraught ceiling window.
- The space for horses is equipped with an overhead divider to facilitate the transport of stallions or problematic horses.
- The vehicle has a couple of the rear doors for the easier access to horses during the transport. The rear divider is equipped with the panic system to release the horses in emergency situations.
- The vehicle has some special room for storing all the accessories of horses and their feed.
- The capacity of the car cab is 5 persons. Here there is also located the sleeping module for 2 persons Two beds are placed in the back of the car cab.
- The vehicle has the camera system available. The people in the car are enabled to monitor the situation in the cargo compartment and also behind the vehicle on the LCD monitor.
- The towbar device allows you to connect a horse trailer.
- The rear divider is equipped with two mobile feeding troughs.